First iteration , where to start?
- how many type of artefacts for each set? which type of sensor, actuators : sound, light sensors, motors ….
- mechanical interactions rather than serial interaction
- more precise sketch with the mask in , working as a gate what is the link with the network of artefacts? how the mask activate the network?
- look at this work for inspiration :
3D printing ideas and download : https://www.myminifactory.com/
control the movment of a servo :
motor A, continuous servo is activated by sound, holder A turn and stop. While turning, touch holder B which in turn activate motor B , servo 180 ” nervous servo”. Using two arduinos.
to do :
- use only one arduino, stabilise the holders
- test other fabrics for nervous servo, and elastic thread to fabric from servo, shibori technic to enclose artifacts
- transfer to textile circuits with Attiny 85
- add a sound producing , Speaker playing a short record
- add EMF transmitter
- looking for a script for the network of artifacts
- Coding, knitted patterns
- Prototyping ,knitting and actuators