The perspective is from the node artifacts not the human visitor. The piece is more about a bot for them to communicate with each other rather than building a chatbot to talk with us. It is machine and not human centered, The plan is to give them a script to perform together as a network. I like the surrealist tone of the generative poetry bots and how the Dada movment was quite in advance in their practice of text collage and random writing.
A list of tutorial to explore and start prototyping :
- Twitter bot ( Shakespeare sonnet from Twitter feed) , and generative text algorithm ( Markov Chain).
- Goldsmiths : IS53051A: Machine Learning (2017-18), IS71074A: Data and Machine Learning for Artistic Practice (2017-18), IS71068A: Data Programming (2017-18)
- Kadenze : machine-learning-for-musicians-and-artists with Rebecca Friendrick , deep-learning-with-tensorflow by P. Mital
- Narrative Reality by Ross Goodwin
Natural Language Processing Wikipedia
- N grams and Markov Chain with Daniel Shiffmann
I have to learn Python , and how to work with Tensor Flow to manipulate text data sets