By Helen Pritchard (approx. 2 sides A4)
- Working title. “NetWork the Ultimate Mask”
- Short statement on your current practice.
- Brief description of conceptual motivation. Why are you undertaking this project?
- One or two research questions. What are you researching?
- Description of proposed project – practical element (practice).
- Description of proposed project – written element (essay).
- Brief description of research methodology. What are the approaches you will take?
- Initial structure for essay. Draft a structure for the essay.
- Formulate entire project in 2-3 meaningful sentences.
- Intended audience and/or potential journal for dissertation.
- Revised bibliography/reading list for dissertation.
- Connect practice and essay project (if separate), explain how they inform each other.
- Project results, e.g. documentation, performance, script, intervention, website, exhibition, book, journal.
- Timeline for realization of written project.
Fill in milestones here for undertaking your project and writing your essay
First essay draft due: 19th March 2018 6pm
Second essay draft due: 23rd April 2018 6pm
Final essay deadline: 7th May 2018 6pm